So, this shoot was like ages ago. But, it took forever to get the pictures because I don’t have a camera. I should do a post on my wish list. This includes a Canon 70D DSLR camera, by the way. Any offers? Lol!
The shoot was at Smiley Dental Care, Randle, Surulere. It was a beautiful, beautiful clinic. Green and blue walls. And the children’s waiting room had toys and bricks and stuff. It made me forget the whole ‘dentists cause a lotta pain’ thing.
She was supposed to be a dentist. 😊So, mild tones were necessary. What do you think? Bridal look? Where would you wear this look to?
- Davis eye pencil- 003
- L.A girl pro conceal in Fawn
- Jordana eyeshadow base- 01
- Sleek ‘curacao’- blush pink (lid)
- Sleek ‘bad girl’- brown (transition)
- Sleek ‘bad girl’- midnight(outer ‘V’)
- MissRose party- white (tear duct)
- Maybelline pot- gel liner
- Maybelline colossal kajal- (water line)
- Maybelline colossal volume express mascara
- Revlon 2xintensifying lashes-flirty
- Zaron face primer
- Mary Kay TimeWise- Bronze 3
- L.A girl pro conceal- Medium Beige (cream highlight)
- House of Tara powder palette.
- Mac blush- Raisin
- Jordana Bronzer- 01
- Davis lip pencil- 013
- Miss Rose lipstick- 16
Drop your comments. I love everyone of them!